“Horrible place, horrible unfriendly staff.”
Review of Erin's Isle

Erin's Isle
Ranked #25 of 77 Nightlife in Albufeira
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My my what an eye opener! The Staff in this place made me feel ashamed to be Irish. How sad was the singer going around everyone asking them where were they from - call this entertainment? The singer Max Taylor was totally unapproachable when we had a great singer in our company but he kept refusing to let her sing ONE song.....was he afraid of losing his perch, job or did he finally realize that there is better FRESH talent out there. We only went here on the way home with teenagers so they could play some pool . However the staff were really not interested in us as we were not drinkers.I will not be back and would only recommend this place if you want to be reminded of BLACKPOOL IN THE 80's.

4  Thank Paula C
"live entertainment"
"opening hours are"
"seating options"

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I visited this establishment last week while on holiday.
My advice is : Don't go there. Horrible food, classless soulless establishment.
The singer spent ages asking people where they were from instead of singing.He then sang Xmas songs. What was that about?
UGH UGH UGH!
Would not recommend.

3  Thank mary m
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We visited Erin's Isle a number of times while in Albufeira and had a great time on each visit. We were extremely well looked after by Paula & Dave and entertained by Max & Ray. We ate in the resturaunt too where the food was top class. Highly recommend a visit.

2  Thank karooze
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We went to Erin's Isle so that my partner, who is Irish, could watch the rugby, football and (hopefully) the boxing. After watching the rugby we headed upstairs for a meal. We were seated immediately and the staff are very attentive. However, there were only 3 waiting staff for approx. 100 covers on a very busy night. I don't know what happened to our order but it took over and hour for grilled pork chops and grilled chicken to turn up. They were delicious but we were so ravenous by this time my left shoe probably would have tasted good too. The staff were attentive and did apologise. Our server was particularly helpful and apologetic. But it doesn't take an hour and a quarter to grill 3 pieces of meat! As an apology we were given our bottle of house wine. I have to say the house white was very good. But I have absolutely no desire to go to this place again.

2  Thank Kim T
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Took a daytime walk up to Erin's Isle.... Thought we'd grab a cool beer and some much needed stodge for lunch...... But no Irish dishes on the menu except Irish breakfast. Decided on fish and chips but no fish so chip butty it was!
Stayed for another beer sitting on the outdoor bench, saw the fish arrive - frozen so glad we didn't pay for the overpriced fish and chips.
On going to toilet had to pass through what looked like a nice lounge. Decided the chip butty, cool beer, free wifi and average atmosphere wouldn't bring me back up the hill for a night time visit. ...the surrounding area to the rear looks like a demolition site and wouldn't want to wander there at night

3  Thank Askitlee