I traveled with my wife and 2 kids (5yrs and 15 months). We stayed in a 2 bedroomed villa. The villas were perfect and having them cleaned every day was a great bonus. My daughter lvoed the pool beside the villa and had a great time playing with other children.
The town is perfect for families and we ate there most nights. A 10 minute walk (15 with kids) to the town and then a 5 Euro taxi home after. The music in the town square was great fun.
We opted not to have breakfast and instead ate in the villa. That was based on what we had read on tripadvisor. However i believe that if you got there early enough it was great.
I woudl recommend this resort it is very relazing and the town has great restaurants (Villa medici being a favorite). The service is definitly not 5 star but the villas were. We ddint use the resort much so that didnt have any impact on the holiday.
As a side note the Kids club is non existent from what we saw. But our Daughter didnt miss it as there were plenty of other kids to pay around with
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve