We stayed in Monte Santo for 2 weeks during September 2011 and had a great time. The resort is beautiful and clean, and the staff is real friendly. The only remark I would make is that they need to hire a new cook. The sandwiches are good, but warm meals are far from 5 star quality. However, since they have just been open since summer of 2010, I am sure that they will improve this part of their service as well. It did not disturb me that much, as there are lots of nice restaurants in the neighborhood. For instance, Restaurante Phoenicia: it is on the same 'mountain' near the Jazz Bar. Lovely food for a fair price.
We will definitely go back soon!
Stephan & Sabine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve