Stayed september 2010 after a bad holiday in spain with famliy ...portugal have the best set up for familys carneivo was a dream..best resurants ..very friendly very child friendly...very clean ..lovely weather....loads to see and do...stayed at monte santa in town house place was class ....big spacious rooms ensuites lovely big sitting room and nice kitchen..and cleaners in everyday! now hotel has problems 1. no sky sports meaning every one there has to leave hotel and give there busniess downtown no choice....cud spend there money in hotel and walk bak to town house....2. Food menus lunch / dinner not exciting at all ..cud b do the odd bbq in the hot weather and selling food i never ate there always seemed quiet and yet resort packed! playground was a added bonus lovely....great location is monte santo and will b bak...tks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve