I spent five days in early August with the family. What surprised me the most is that although it had plenty of other guests, it never felt crowed. There was always space in the pools and chairs available to stretch with a drink in my hand! The fact that most of the resort is composed of isolated villas makes it very airy and quiet.
The staff is very friendly and the food excellent.
We stayed in a Villa, which included all the niceties of our house. The Villa looked brand new and it was immaculately clean.
Looking back to those days I brought with me the relaxation of just feeling well, while I knew the family was around just having fun.
Now that I’m searching for something for the New Year break, I’m getting nostalgic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve