Just returned from a 4 day break. This hotel surpassed our expectations as was very reasonably priced. The gym and facilities were excellent indoor pool is a good size. The outdoor pool was huge and well kept. Couldnt believe how empty it was mid May. The restaurant was exceptional quality and staff in all areas polite and friendly at all times. Does appear this resort is aimed at those with younger families but wasnt an issue. Rooms were spacious and very well equipped (2tvs. Dvd. Ipod4 dock) and well looked after. Trip into town was 5mins by taxi (5 euros) and I would recommend buying beers and water from the town as a lot cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve