Wonderful location with lovely gardens and perfect maintenance. Our family (2 adults and 2 teenagers age 16 and 18) spend some very pleasant days. Due to all the positive ratings in 'tripadvisor' we were prepared to find a 'very nice hotel' in 'very nice surroundings'. But we found more than this:
Friendly, multilingual and very helpful staff. Spacious studio, big terrace overlooking the ocean with breath-taking view of the amazing surroundings of the Algar Seco coast line. There was one very little thing annoying the perfect scene: the lighted street lamp of the road to the Algar Seco prevented us to fully enjoy the beautiful night sky..............
No, it's not a bargain but you get an excellent value for your money and I will come back for sure when visiting the Algarve next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algar Seco Parque is a quiet, small private resort directly above the spectacular cliffs of Algar Seco within walking distance to the village with its numerous shops and restaurants and to the fine sandy village beach. The apartments and bungalows are generously laid out and equipped with works of Portuguese craftmanship: hand worked furniture from the north, hand painted tiles, precious hand woven carpets. All apartments and bungalows open to the sea and offer an unspoilt view over the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Algar Seco Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algar Seco Parque Hotel Carvoeiro
- Algar Seco Parque Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve