On previous visits to Carvoeiro we have walked past Algar Seco and looked with envy. On another visit we decided to call for lunch and decided we must stay. We were given Catrieneta 8. A big apartment with wonderful views from the bridge (the balcony). From the very first contact to the end of our stay we were treated with courtesy efficiency but most of all with friendliness. Algar Seco knows how to do it. The rest need to learn but Algar Seco will still be in front. A two week stay with wine and a card for my birthday what a treat. We had a wonderful stay. Thank you to all the staff who must be the happiest we have come across in many years of self catering holidays.
Our very best wishes to all.
Ken and Carol Walton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algar Seco Parque is a quiet, small private resort directly above the spectacular cliffs of Algar Seco within walking distance to the village with its numerous shops and restaurants and to the fine sandy village beach. The apartments and bungalows are generously laid out and equipped with works of Portuguese craftmanship: hand worked furniture from the north, hand painted tiles, precious hand woven carpets. All apartments and bungalows open to the sea and offer an unspoilt view over the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Algar Seco Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algar Seco Parque Hotel Carvoeiro
- Algar Seco Parque Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve