Just enjoyed a fabulous weekend at Vale D'Oliveiras with friends. We stayed in the hotel part of the resort rather than the townhouses and the rooms were excellent - lovely bathrooms, bathrobes, slippers, wide selection of toiletries, fridge and minibar.
The bed ranked among the most comfortable I have ever slept in!
We were there to surf so were out most of the day but the hotel was lovely to come back to in the evenings. We ate in the hotel restaurant one night, and one night at a fish restaurant on the beach Rei Das Praias. Both were excellent, though different styles, the hotel was very much fine dining, the other more casual.
I didn't use the gym or indoor pool, but had to walk past it to get to my room and it looked very nice.
Hotel staff were friendly, efficient and helpful, especially Nelson, who was lovely and always on hand!
The hotel is inland from the beach, but only a five minute drive. You would need a car to explore the area I would say.
Overall a fantastic weekend - two nights was too short and would definitely return for a family holiday in the future and explore more of the local area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve