We spent a week at this hotel in early June (7th to 14th) and had a wonderful time.
We travelled with our 7 month old daughter and stayed in a 1 bedroom townhouse. It was so spacious, clean and nice we nearly extended for another week ( the flights didn't work out). the townhouses are just perfect as you get a fully equipped kitchen and a big living room with your own patio. So much space. We pretty much agree with previous reviews. Facilities are great, staff are lovely (especially Carmen in reception and the lovely man who drove us to the airport), it's quiet (well it was in June), it's clean, it's lovely. The breakfast is fantastic, so much there, lots of options. The indoor pool is great, outdoor one was a bit cold still but I'm sure it warms up in July/August.
small niggles are:
No wifi in our townhouse (M17)
The food at the pool bar wasn't great although the club sandwich was nice enough.
The service at the restaurant was slow
would recommend hiring a car to get around. Carvoiero has plenty of restaurants and there are stunning beaches that aren't too far.
note if you are travelling with a baby bring your car seat, we ended up with forward facing seats which weren't quite suitable yet.
We will definitely go back next time we go to the Algarve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Ebookers, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve