I have just come back from the most amazing 10 days staying here. It was fantastic - the hotel were so helpful supporting us to book a taxi to pick us up from the airport and when we arrived we were pleased to have our room ready even though we were 3hours earlier than check in.
We stayed in the hotel and the room was beautiful - simple with a Juliette balcony looking across the mountains.
We enjoyed the set menu at the hotel restaurant the first night - fairly expensive but wonderful food and atmosphere. The hotel buffet equally never disappointed - restaurant and bar staff were always attentive, friendly and polite. I highly suggest utilising the Olive Bar - we had the tastiest burger in the bar and fab cocktails and it was always empty!
The hotel is very secluded but for my partner and I we enjoyed the 6 mile round trip walk to Carvoeira however the hotel offered a free mini bus service. If I was to go again I would hire a car as getting taxis in the evening can be expensive.
We also enjoyed laying by the hotel pool which at this time of year was fairly quiet, using the indoor pool, hot tub and sauna as well as the gym.
My partner and I were really sad to leave and is the first hotel that we both are desperate to go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve