If you are looking for a true 5* experience this resort is for you. From the moment you start down the meandering valley road passed the large villas you know you are heading for something special. No noisy bars or other hotels. The resort sits nestled into the valley it's layout and design complements the contours of the landscape. We booked a one bedroom townhouse which was excellent. Large lounge/diner which held out to a patio are with table, chairs and sun loungers. Fully equipped kitchen, very large bathroom and bedroom. As expected all fixtures and fittings were of a high quality . We overlooked the pool area. The accommodation in the resort is arranged around courtyards with some overlooking the pool and others with either a garden or valley view. One thing you do not have is noise from roads or other establishments. What you do have is perfect peace.
Excellent staff who ensure that your needs are looked after. Excellent pool service to your sun bed provided by Pablo and his team.
If you tire of the sun there is an fantastic spa, great tennis courts and for those of us who like to keep fit a fully equipped gym. If the weather is not good there is a heated indoor pool. Golf can easily be arranged by the resort.
Breakfast was buffet style with food to suit all tastes. In the evenings we sometimes ate in the Olive Tree Restaurant or ventured out. Our favourite place was Ferragudo which was about 15 mins away. Lots of excellent restaurants we recommend for fish try A Ria which sits on the quay just past the main square. On route to Ferragudo you will pass lots of other restaurants. Spoiled for choice in this area. If you do not wish to drive taxis are cheap and can be booked at reception. Overall a tremendous resort for those who do not want the bustle and ambient noise from other establishments. A truly 5* experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve