I chose this hotel because is was voted the best 5 star hotel in the area. I was not overly disappointed. The service was good, staff were very helpful. The location was a bit secluded for my liking. If you don't have a car, and miss the shuttle buses which go into the next towns including Carvoeiro, you will be looking at pouring money into taxis to get anywhere, so keep this in mind. The hotel is self sufficient and you will find all you need including a mini market on the complex. That said this resort is more for families with children I feel. Breakfast buffet is very good and has come thing for everyone. The Olive Tree restaurant is very good and they kindly kept the kitchen open for us as we checked in late to the hotel. The rooms were good with all the usual things where they are expected, however there was only one bedside table!! This is aparantly how the rooms are furnished which I thought was ridiculous, as surely nobody wants to be putting necessities on the floor? Lastly I left my t shirt in the room, which was not recovered or found when i emailed the hotel a few days after checking out. Make of this what you will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve