Have just spent 10 nights here and cannot find anything negative to say. Stayed in a one bed townhouse with garden view. The accomodation was clean, spacious, had it's own router which gave perfect wi-fi throughout our stay. Wi-fi also available in other areas of the resort. Spent some time in the pool area and there was no shortage of sunbeds. Sometimes preferred to use the sunbeds outside our townhouse when we wanted complete peace and quiet. Ate in the restaurant five times and received excellant service and fantastic cuisine. It is a little expensive but well worth it. Used the shuttle bus to Carveiro and walked to Ferraguddo using the map supplied by the hotel so we didn't get lost. You do need to use taxis some of the time but these are reasonably priced. Plenty to do if you want to go out and about. Would recommend the road train from Carveiro to Ferruguddo which runs on a Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. You get to spend a couple of hours in Ferraguddo before returning to Carveiro.
I think the townhouses with garden view are by far the best located accommodation as you can enjoy complete peace and quiet away from the pool area when you want to.
We enjoyed a few lunches in the pool area bar and were treated exceptionally well by the staff there. The resort well deserves it's five star rating. All of the staff are really keen to make your stay as pleasant as possible. When our safe needed a new battery the maintenance man was out within ten minuites to fix it. The rooms are cleaned daily to a very high standard.
Will definately be returning to this resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve