1,257 results
All reviews health club the olive tree restaurant bedroom townhouse pool bar jasmine bar kids club shuttle bus pool view self catering swimming cap sauna and jacuzzi shuttle service bed town house tennis courts high standard local beaches hire car
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely perfect location and accommodation for my family holiday (1 year old). We had a hire car and drove the 5-10 mins to local beaches and the town of Carvoeiro.

We were in a 2 bed Apt and would definitely recommend this, it was huge and had everything you could want.

The place is really modern and smart.

Will be going back for sure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Vale O, General Manager at Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at Vale d´Oliveiras.
I´m very pleased to read that you had a memorble stay together with your family and that you have enjoyed our spacious apartments, our location.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Eduardo Peregrino

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent resort, stayed in one bed apartment for a week. Apt was fully fitted out with everything you would need. Comfortable bed and good travel cot and mattress for our 2 year old. Great selection for breakfast and staff and service very good. Definitely 5 star

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My wife and I spent a wonderful 2 weeks here in the middle of June, the resort is very easy to find if you are driving there. The resort is a bit isolated so a car really is required, but saying that taxis are readily available. On arrival the reception staff were excellent, really helpful and actually escorted us to our 2 bedroom villa.
The accommodation is absolutely stunning and I can’t praise it highly enough, cleaning staff came every day and were lovely, very helpful. Swimming pool was relatively quiet when we were there and not a lot of people used it but we swam every day , 2 or 3 times a day. Pretty cold to start with but as the temperatures rose the water was lovely.
All the staff particularly the waiters and waitresses were so lovely and smiley, particular mention to Head Waiter Alvaro who was so helpful and chatty all our holiday.
Recommend a trip to the Santos Tapas and Microbrewery which is a 5 minute walk from the resort, also a trip to see the Sand Sculptures at Pera, about 15 min drive from resort.
Would certainly recommend this resort.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Was here for a week. The most welcoming reception we’ve ever had anywhere where the receptionist took on role of guide and porter taking us to our apartment.
The resort is in middle of countryside so you need your own car if planning to go into Carvoeiro which is a lovely village nearby- we didn’t see any references to shuttle bus during our stay.
We had a very nice two bedroom single storey townhouse with garden view looking up to the Monchique mountains. The apartments are in five satellite wings and I think we were in probably one of the best locations combining outlook, privacy and proximity to pool.
We never ate in the restaurant on site but there was a small mini market here.
Pleasant pool area never short of sun loungers .
Indoor pool as well and a gym with two running machines, one cross trainer and two bikes along with loose weights and other usual stuff.
Also a great number of classes such as Pilates , stretching and cross training - 45 minutes at 3 euros 50 c each.
Happy enough with our stay which was great value.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I went with my wife and 2-year-old daugther. It was our first experience in a spa resort with small kids. The Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is a beautiful hotel with a lot of green and peaceful (great for kids and people seaking some rest). The rooms are big (even the standard appartments).
The main pool is really nice. There is an option for indoor pool for bad weather (like I did). You need to use caps (they sell it on the reception). Our daughter was too small for the kids club. It was not a great success. Most of the time, it was empty. They have concerts at night and some extra activities for kids. I really enjoyed my stay. The food was good (bar and restaurant) and the prices reasonables. You will need a car to get there and it is a good idea to keep it. Considering you are in Algarve and there are lots of nice beaches, you will need a car anyways. The staff was really nice and helpful. I enjoyed a back massage on the Spa and it was really worth it. The hotel will definatly be on my favorite list.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family