This is a fantastic resort with excellence in service and facilities. We stayed in a deluxe suite with all the amenities you need - a home away from home. The suite is very modern with high quality appliances. There is everything you need: oven, microwave, stove, fridge/freezer, washing machine, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and even a cork screw. In many other resorts we have stayed there are seldom this level of service provision. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The cleaning staff are superb and provide you with fresh towels every day. The pools are clean and children friendly. The beaches and town centre are about a 20 minute walk from the resort. It is not an arduous walk but in the midday heat of summer some may find it tiring. If you want to go further afield the resort staff are happy to call you a taxi on your behalf. The resort also provides a courtesy shuttle service to one of the best beaches in the area. If you choose the self-catering option, there are plenty of supermarkets in the town centre and around the corner from the resort. Intermarche is large supermarket and a return trip will cost 10 euros. There is a good restaurant and bar at the resort but for some variety the town centre is a good option and there are many good places to eat. We found the resort quiet and peaceful, even in the height of European vacation time. Great service and had a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid extensive landscaped gardens and manmade ponds, this 5-star resort offers luxurious villas with free wired internet. It boasts an on-site 9-hole putting green and, outdoor pools and a Spa. All apartments are situated in 2-storey duplex villas that feature modern and stylish decor. Each unit has a large living room and a bedroom with a high ceiling and balcony. There is also a full kitchen. At Vale Da Lapa, guests can enjoy the exclusive clubhouse featuring a design restaurant and bar with outdoor terrace. Guests can sample regional flavours and carefully selected local products. Agua Hotels Vale Da Lapa also boasts a jogging trail, 2 paddle tennis courts, and a multi-use astroturf pitch. Children can have fun at the play area and children's pool. Vale Da Lapa Hotel has a private entrance to the neighbouring tennis club and several golf courses can be found in its vicinity. Caneiros and Carvoeiro beaches are less than 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vale da Lapa Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale Da Lapa Resort & Spa Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale Da Lapa Resort And Spa
- Vale Da Lapa Resort & SPA Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve