“Excellent holiday, villa location was perfect...”
other travellers have booked this property
Panoramic View of the Patio and Pool area Morning Sun at the Pool
Pool patio - Relax on Sun loungers with Parasols
Living Room - TV, DVD, Radio, & Ceiling Fans
Open Plan Living Dining
Dining Room -with Patio Doors to Pool Area
Kitchen with Laundry Room - Dishwasher, Cooker/Oven, Washing Machine, Toaster, Kettle etc.
Master bedroom - Super Super King Bed with Built in Wardrobes, and attached en-suite
Master bedroom with upstairs balcony doors out looking the sea
Master en-suite  with double Sinks
Master en suite shower - walk in waterfall shower
Upstairs Balcony View
King sized bedroom with patio doors to garden. Walk through wardrobe & Bath/Shower room
Single bedroom with patio doors outlooking pool area - Fitted wardrobes and shower room.
Balcony outside single room - Looking onto Pool Area with View of Village and Sea
Single bedroom - Free standing wardrobe and dressing table.
Villa and garden view
Villa and Drive View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gillian R
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent holiday, villa location was perfect, loved everything about it!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Spent a week in Casa Monte Villa in late May 2014 with my 2 children (age 6 & 2), along with the grandparents, it really was an enjoyable holiday for all ages. Weather was fantastic, location was better than expected being only a few minutes walk to the main village, up hill coming back but as such a short journey it wasn't a problem! Villa really spacious & clean, it was cleaned 3 times in the week we were there & the lady was lovely, resort reception also very helpful. Normally a weeks holiday is enough for me as I like to get back to my home comforts but I can honestly say this is the first holiday where I didn't want to leave & could easily have stayed on longer. Highly likely we will think about booking again for next year !!

Jason S
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The photos really don't lie about how great the villa is, the pool looked shallow at first but the depth was perfect for both casual swimming and jumping in, the only fault I had with the pool was it soon gets clogged up with leaves and the bottom of the pool can get dirty but its nothing the filter doesn't eventually deal with.

The rooms are great with good space and comfy beds, the heat there for when we stayed in July can be a bit bad but the fans cool the rooms down, though the room I stayed in the fan wasn't that great that we had to open a window on some of the nights, we ended up with mosquitos in the room and a cockroach at one stage and as I've never seen the insects before, it fascinated me.

The only problem I had on all the holiday was heat which was at no fault the villas fault, one of the days topped 100 degrees C and I am not used to it that I ended up not feeling great but it did mean I got to stay inside a lot and enjoy the beauty of the villa, which is superb.
I highly recommend this villa with its great location and cosiness, just watch out for the walks up hill, the worst of the hills was actually from the side street to the villa front doors so get working your calfs before you come, but in all seriousness, the villa is great.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 18-24
Coley222
Belfast
“Excellent family villa”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Fantastic villa equipped for a young family. There was my family of five and another family of four with children ranging from two years old to seven and we can honestly say it was fabulous. Extremely safe and loads of space for us all. Also a perfect distance from the small but buzzing town centre (about a 7 minute walk) I would highly recommend a visit!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Hugh H
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Fantastic 4 bedroom villa with pool.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Without actually meeting anyone it was easy to pick up the keys with accurate directions, maid service was suffice for our party of 8 guys with plenty of towels available.
The area is very hilly but villa is only a 5 minutes stroll to centre and 10 minute walk back although there are some good restaurants right on your door step.
The swimming pool is very good for adults but not too child friendly.
Overall this is a fantastic villa kept in immaculate condition and I would definately recommend it.

Travelling group: Friends
kopontop2...
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We travelled with 6 adults 3 kids and 3 infants, The house was spacious and well equipped with towels and bed linen. The washing machine and dryer were very handy although at 35degrees outside we did not need the dryer!! There is no Air-Con but there are ceiling fans which kept the rooms nice and cool!! The swimming pool was cleaned halfway through the week and was not heated, but this was not a problem! The main square is only 5mins down hill (and 10mins up) but there is plenty top do on resort if you don't wish to walk down! All in all we had a ball and would recommend it to anyone (we booked through Kathryn and she was great). We requested no cleaning service so that we had privacy but the house has all cleaning materials needed. We got the wi-fi but found it was a little slow but there was no additional charge. We have not received our deposit back as yet but everything else went smoothly so I don't expect a problem.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Whole holiday was great!!
Liked least: The Hill!!!
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bebington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Outdoor space
Liked least: Steps with pushchair
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Christina...
“Absolutely beautiful!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

This was my first time in Portugal and went with my family. This villa was absolutely beautiful. The rooms are a great size and it was so clean. We were only there for a week and the cleaner came three times. There are lots of lovely restaurants and bars very near by. I would highly recommend this villa

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing