Just returned from a week here. Wonderful location, never a shortage of sun beds in this stunning setting and you could always get a shade. Had bed & breakfast and found many restaurants to choose from. Pity that breakfast has to be downstairs and all inside when there are much better areas. However, good selection and hot choice was hot.
Requested a high floor, following advice on this site, and given sixth floor. Small room, double bed, small balcony and it was enclosed with solid walls which meant you only saw the sea if you stood up. After first night, asked to be moved to room where we could see the sea sitting on balcony. Very obliging staff on reception. Went back in an hour, as requested and given 409, which was three times the size (it was, in fact a three bedded room with loads of space). And, we could sit and watch everything from the balcony. Very happy. ( so maybe don't ask for top floor). Rooms and bathrooms may be dated but very clean.
Not overly impressed with drinks in the bar or with prices. Only one type of red wine by the glass. Cocktail had hardly any taste of alcohol. Ask for receipts if putting on room account as we were overcharged.
The new boardwalk that goes all along the cliffs as far as the church and school, after which you can take steps to beach or short steep hill down into town, is amazing. Don't miss it. Turn left out of hotel, walk to bus stop at top of hill, turn left and walk to the end of the road and the board walk is on the cliffs opposite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Algarve is a recognized holiday destination, but also a privileged destination for special meetings and memorable events. In the picturesque village of Carvoeiro, on Vale Covo beach, where the blue sea draws cutouts on the imposing cliffs and the fine sands contrast with the green of the golf courses, Tivoli Carvoeiro is reborn. The high standards of quality and level of service of the Tivoli brand are portrayed in this unique space of architecture aired and open to the horizon, which proves to be the right choice for the best family holidays as well as meeting and differentiating events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tivoli Carvoeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Hotel Carvoeiro
- Tivoli Hotel Carvoeiro
- Carvoeiro Tivoli Hotel
- Hotel Tivoli Almansor
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Portugal - Algarve