“Lovely, spacious & modern apartment in central...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

GeorgieMc...
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely, spacious & modern apartment in central Faro”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights in June 2018 as my parents have a boat moored in Faro and I wished it was longer. I must admit with there being no reviews/new letting I was apprehensive in case all wouldn’t be as it seemed but I was very happily surprised!!

Lovely, brand new, modern, clean, bright apartment - central location, wifi, very spacious with all new furniture.

The letting manager Sofia could not do enough for us to ensure the stay was a happy & comfortable one - including getting a high chair & travel cot organised for my young baby & meeting us at the apartment to help with our bags and introduce us to faro, the local area and the apartment facilities. A lovely little bottle of wine in the fridge for us as a welcome.
There is a washing machine and 2 bathrooms as well as the bedrooms and it is very clean & peaceful.

I can not recommend this enough for a great value apartment with all mod cons & great management service in central faro. The only thing to note is that there is no elevator and it is on the second floor - we had to leave the pram on a bike lock at the bottom of the stairs so as not to lug it up and down - but it did mean we were up & down the stairs carrying the baby. The apartment building is secure so pram was fine. That being said the lack of lift did not spoil our trip & we will definitely be back. Thank you.

Management Response
15 Jun 2018
Dear Georgina, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to receive you and your family. I hope we can meet you again, one day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing