“IF YOUR A FISH LOVER THIS IS THE ONE! LOOK NO FURTHER! ”
Review of Restaurante Lacus

Restaurante Lacus
Ranked #96 of 444 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I go to Lagos every summer and we always go back to this restaurant ! All fish is fresh from the day ! Its a Portuguese/British fapmily that run it, very welcoming and friendly. Its not just about their food quality for them, its also about the service, and that I love ! Inside is nice and cool, and the outside is also a great place to chill and enjoppy your meal ! I highly recommend Tuna steaks, best in town, trust me :). I will be visiting on my next trip 100% !

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

What's not to like about this lovely little restaurant! I had gorgeous tuna steak not too well cooked which is how I like it with salad and a yummy almond tart with ice cream for pudding. All washed down sangria. Service was great and liked the contemporary style decor too

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We went her just before 10pm after a busy day in Lagos. They were very kind in letting us in just before they closed. The special's board is well worth considering as the Red Snapper I had was very tasty. The service was also very good. Worth a visit

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Restaurante Lacus gave us one of the best meals we had on our trip to Portugal. If you want seafood you won't be disappointed. The waiter will bring by and show your the fresh fishes of the day that they have available. We had the seafood cataplana for 2, grilled red snapper and grilled anchovy. While everything was very good, the cataplana was the clear winner. The service was excellent by the friendly waiters. We also appreciated that if you want bread or olives, you have to order it. We found the prices very reasonable for the quality.

It's a very small restaurant so make reservations or go early, especially if your party is more than 4 people.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch at one of 3 outdoor tables at Lacus on a sunny day. The fresh sardines in the window and friendly waiter enticed us. Excellent grilled chicken piri piri- chef even accommodated my request for chicken breast. Husband enjoyed grilled sardines. Both served w mixed salad, about 10 Euros each. Singh, our waiter, provides excellent friendly service.