“Can't speak about the food, didn't get that far...”
Review of Adega da Marina

Adega da Marina
Ranked #95 of 419 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Quando predomina a boa relacao qualidade/preco, o sucesso e por norma garantido. E aqui nao e excepcao! Long Description Quando predomina a boa relacao qualidade/preco, o sucesso e por norma garantido. E aqui nao e excepcao! O menu e simples, a base de grelhados, mas a mao caseira que domina a cozinha, os precos convidativos, o espaco amplo e descontraido, a qualidade do servico fazem da Adega da Marina um restaurante de eleicao, pelos milhares que nos visitam todos os anos. O melhor mesmo e sentar-se a mesa, e comprovar por si proprio. BOM APETITE!!!
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Heard good things about this place from friends. However, we received such awful service from the start. Our cutlery was dropped on the table much like dice. Our glasses slammed in front on us, my girlfriend looked as startled as I. We laughed it off with a dutch couple who were sat next to us as we are chilled out enough to enjoy each others company and not worry about our waitress. But as she went back in the second time to find out the prices to the portions we asked for, she gave some sort of comment to some colleagues at the end of the seating area who liked to start giving me some nice looks, by nice I mean scowls.
I work in the service industry myself, would never in my right mind provide a service like that, so instead of being treated like mugs we up and left.
To top it off her colleagues concluded by shouting 'go home' thinking that we were tourists.
Good luck, maybe try asking for a male server so you didn't get ours.

1  Thank Guyliath

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I was on holidays in Faro with my family and this restaurant was recommended by the hotels's receptionist. I would say that the food has a very good quality, with fresh ingredients, but no different than end other traditions Portuguese restaurant that you can find in other cities. Anyway makes no sense at all the queues that you find in the entrance and the time you have to wait to get a table. If that happens just find another restaurant in Faro.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Adega is popular with locals and visitors. Sometimes best to reserve a table as it does get quite busy. The food is local, very fresh and really tasty....My only complaint is the staff (although not all) they could smile a bit more and be a bit more attentive. But very good value and the prawns are to die for.

1  Thank jules210
Reviewed 13 August 2014

A huge restaurant, very busy with tourists and locals. No reservations ( at least for tourists!) but great value fish dishes. If you don't arrive by 7pm you will probably have to queue- whether you consider that is worthwhile depends on your appetite- for queuing and food!

1  Thank wejd
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Having had this restaurant recommended to us by several people we went for lunch. The dining room is enormous and it was absolutely teaming! The service was excellent, the food was delicious and great value for money, if anything the portion sizes are too big. For great atmosphere and good food on a budget this is the place to go!