“Still good after 17 years”
Review of Pizzeria Italia

Pizzeria Italia
Ranked #128 of 430 Restaurants in Lagos
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We first visited Italia 17 years ago and we have always remembered how good the food was - proper Italian, properly served. No surprise then to re-visit on a subsequent trip and pleased to report it is as good as ever. The pasta really is delicious. We had a lovely spicy arabiata and a lasagne, which while delicious, comes as an enormous portion, so you'd better be hungry. Some reviews have mentioned poor and rude service, but we did not experience any of that. Sitting outside on the terrace dining whilst watching the bustle of the square is a great experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Had pizza and pasta here. Very nice food. Great choice of pizza. Great location with good atmosphere. Well priced and good service.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

went here after a day at sea and have with 5 others the taster platter and aloli prepricano which is highly recommended from me,tastes amazing.
go and visit an institution of Lagos, food wise!

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I was really craving Italian food when we found this restaurant and I was not disappointed. I had carbonara which was delicious; I didn't leave a bit even though I was so full! My boyfriend had a pizza and he was equally happy with it. The waiter was good fun too; making a few jokes.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We were a party of 11 and were easily accommodated here. Service was good although food was quite a while arriving. When it did arrive it was delicious and everyone cleared their plates. Not too expensive and worth a visit.