“Lovely apartment with excellent ammenities”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lagos Yacht Club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely apartment with excellent ammenities”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a beautiful apartment which from the main terrace overlooks a lovely, very well maintained pool area. With your own sunbeds and umbrella it's perfect. The apartment has everything you need and is next door to Aldi, so on arrival we did a "big shop" and simply wheeled the trolley down to the apartment, put everything away and then returned it. The apartment is in a good location for the many bars and restaurants which Lagos has to offer, however on at least a couple of occasions we had dinner on the terrace.
From the moment we booked the apartment and throughout our stay, Clive the owner was fantastic and checked in to make sure everything was ok.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Oct 2017
I am really pleased to have another excellent review in what is the first year I have let the apartment. It shows that having good communications with your guests pays dividends the proof of which I am already receiving bookings for next summer.
Clive
438lesley...
Cumnock, United Kingdom
“July in Lagos”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Had a great stay at the above apartment. Arpartment very spacious and fully equipped. Location good and will definitely return.

21 Sep 2017
Looking forward to a potential return visit.
I will over the winter be working on providing more information about the local area, places I like to visit restaurants I would recommend etc.
Giopasto6...
Biassono
“A very nice experience!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

we have spent a really beatifull holiday at Lagos that deserves to be visited for its beaches, for its cliffs and for its landscapes.
This modern apartment has a strategic location, very near to three supermarkets , fuel station and to the main Streets to move in each direction .
It is fullly equipped and perfectly managed; wifi, television, swimming pool etc .......nothing is missed !
I hope to come back to Lagos in the next future and for sure I will be back here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Aug 2017
We purchase this apartment in 2014 for the very same reasons this tenant has highlighted, it gives us great pleasure to know other visitors have enjoyed there stay in are Lagos apartment.
Cal800
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent a week here in July 2017 and the apartment had everything we were looking for. Spotlessly clean modern apartment with lovely pool area. Plenty tv channels and wi-fi to keep the kids happy. Lovely sunny balcony overlooking the pool. Each apartment has their own sun beds and the pool area was clean and well maintained. The owner Clive was very easy to deal with and always replied promptly. Lagos is a lovely resort with lots of good restaurants and lovely beaches. There are 3 supermarkets within easy walking distance and the old town restaurants and beaches are around a 15 minute walk from the apartment. We wouldn't hesitate to book this apartment again.

16 Aug 2017
As this is the first year I have let my apartment and this is the first review I have had I can only say I am very pleased with the comments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing