“Great Steaks”

Ranked #30 of 424 Restaurants in Lagos
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Lovely little restaurant on the front overlooking the marina, great place for steaks, super service, it's a family run place so the service is personal, our only complaint is that if you are a regular the veg seems to get a little 'samy', but non the less superb.

3  Thank 189117Denise

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Fresh meat, well cooked , good value, good service good variety of wines including an excellent house white. The fish of the day was also fresh, and well cooked

4  Thank Bloodywild
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Been going to Lagos for year's don't know why we have not tried this restaurant
It was excellent my husband and I had fillet steak it was to die for.

1  Thank StocktonSween
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Fernandos is still the best place in Lagos. Being a regular visitor of Lagos, we always eat at Fernandos at least once on our holidays. Don't forget that you MUST book in high season. In 2013 we have been there on our our or with our son or with a party of 11. We were never disapointed. Me and me wife were at Fernandos last week again and I had my usual steak in blue cheese sauce, cooked to perfection by the owner Lorenzo. My wife enjoyed her meal as well and licked every single drop of her pear in cointreau sauce. The place was quiet, when compared to September but it still had a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Tommyboy1970
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Visited last night with my wife. Not been for 8 years and wondered why when it is rated so highly. It was simply awful.

We both had onion soup which resembled dishwater - but we both consumed it. I followed with Strogonoff which was tasteless, tough and chewy. My wife followed with breast of chicken which was cooked almost to extinction, over seasoned and again tasteless. We presented our remaining half bottle of Monte Velho to an adjacent table, paid up and left.

What a disappointment.