This hotel is fabulous, we were there at the end of June, very quiet and relaxing. We had 2 townhouse's next to each other as two families traveling together. Much more space than we expected, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms 2 balconies, a roof terrace and a patio area. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit, full cooked whatever your preference. This is a lovely quiet hotel with great standards, taxis to the port etc are easy to get if that's what you are looking.
We will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmar Spa & Beach Resort overlooks the beautiful beach of Porto de Mos in Lagos and comprises studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and two bedroom townhouses many of which have beach views. The fully equipped accommodation is of a high specification with luxurious interior design and includes satellite TV, DVD player, air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen (or kitchenette in the studio apartments). The Belmar Spa offers a wide range of luxurious spa rituals in addition to the indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and relaxing Chromotherapy suite. The outdoor leisure area comprises a tennis court/multipurpose sports pitch and a children's playground. There are four communal swimming pools, a children’s pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi and Hydrotherapy pool adjoining the spa. This luxury resort is just a five minute drive from the bustling town centre of Lagos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belmar Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmar Spa And Beach Resort
- Belmar Spa & Beach Hotel Lagos