“First Time Mountain biking” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Mountain Bike Adventure

The Mountain Bike Adventure
Ranked #6 of 69 Tours in Lagos
More attraction details
Owner description: Please note the location is a meeting point only. You need to book the tours in advance by email or telephone. Guided mountain bike tours on hand crafted trails we have been building since 2005. We have rides to suit all levels and very high quality bikes. You will be guided in small groups by qualified bike guides to get the best from you time with us.
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“First Time Mountain biking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I did two days out on the bike with Jim and Mike. It was my first time mountain biking so wasn't sure how I would get on but I absolutely loved it, the scenery on the trip to Monchique was stunning. I didn't get to do the coast cycle but I believe its equally beautiful. If you are looking for something active to do during your holidays I would highly recommend a day out with these guys, they will tailor the cycle to the needs of the group.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Amberie

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We had an amazing time - thanks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just got back from 3 days biking with Jim and the team in Lagos and we have had a fantastic time! We did a cross country ride along the cliffs outside of Lagos and 2 days of downhill shuttles and loved it all. Jim knows the area back to front and our rides combined challenging trails with some amazing scenery. The guiding was very informative letting us get to know the rides and what terrain to expect, before letting us loose! He has great quality bikes which are well maintained and is very passionate about the business. We would highly recommend Mountain Bike Adventures and we hope to be back soon, Kazia and Dan

Visited May 2014
2 Thank jane102_11
Worthing
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“An excellent day - great fun - excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have just returned to the uk from our Portugal holiday - we had the pleasure of a day with these guys, they ran us to the top of Monchique mountain and gave us an excellent trip down the mountain and around the lake.
as we were of mixed ability they gave us a really good route down, some technical steep bits on loose and some small road sections,
This was well worth doing and the guys were great company and really good with the ladies being a bit slower and less able to manage the hills

Many Thanks for a Great Day
Colin, Sarah, Marc and Linda

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Colin-Sarah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best part of my vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

If you love to mountain bike, then this is a must-do event. Jim made our ride both fun and challenging. I signed up for a day of Enduro and a day of XC riding -- both were excellent. There is no way that I could have found these trails on my own. I am inspired to return to Lagos to ride with Jim again.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Provinsal
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were a group of 8 (from 42y to 55y), all levels of bikers men/women.
Had a wonderful afternoon trip (3 hours) to Praia da Mos along the coast. Very good trails, good equipment, great guide.
Best way to discover quiet places and great views!

Visited March 2014