“Just great”
Review of Extreme Algarve

Extreme Algarve
More attraction details
Owner description: Extreme Algarve is Lagos' premier Surf school and Kitesurf school offering surf lessons and kitesurf lessons to anyone who would like to book with us whilst staying in Lagos and the Algarve. We also offer accommodation at Casa Offshore. Please email, sms or whatsapp to arrange pick up times.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I can only say: Book it! I've never been at a holiday place where I feel at home instantly. Went back for the second time this June and am already planning to visit again. It's perfect, whether you are a total surf beginner or if you already developed some skills. The team consists of the nicest people and you are sure to make amazing new friends from all around the world. BOOK NOW!

1  Thank CarlaQ81

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have been over to Lagos to surf with Extreme Algarve 3 times in the last year and wish I could get over more! I'm addicted!! The crew are so lovely, it's always so much fun and you can be guaranteed some great nights out too while your there. I would 100% recommend Extreme Algarve to anyone!! See you again soon guys!! x

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Such an awesome place and crew - I can't recommend Extreme Algarve enough! I've come to think of EA as a second home (I've been 3 times and keep coming back for more!) There's an awesome vibe at the casa, everyone is super friendly and chilled, and the instructors are top notch (Even if Sam's rubbish at playing darts!) It's a great place to make new friends, learn new things and generally just enjoy yourself! Whether you're travelling alone or in a group, and if you're learning to surf just for the day or the week, everyone tends to be really sociable and hang out in the evenings together - hot tub time or yoga (if you're staying at the casa) followed by awesome food at one of the brilliant restaurants recommended by Seb (Onda Nort is my fave!) and then heading into town for some partying (and the obligatory game of darts at The Jam!)

Also, don't miss BBQ night on a Monday (Great food by Seb's mum!) and Pizza night on Fridays too (made fresh at the casa by super friendly David (not sure if it's spelt like that?!) and his Pizza oven- awesome evenings plus great music from Off the Lip - offthelipband.com

thanks all for another wonderful stay :) I guess I'll see you soooooon! X

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had such a brilliant week at Extreme Algarve at Easter. I booked a week of SUP surf lessons, but in fact what I got for my money was more than just the lessons. There was banter of the very finest quality from Sebastian, brilliantly relaxing evenings enjoying the hot-tub and then watching DVDs in the extremely homely lodge, as much friendly advice as I needed from the girls, friendship from the other guests, parties from the town, and, most importantly, great big doggy cuddles from Frodo and Lani! I was lucky enough to get 1 on 1 lessons from Sebastian all week, and absolutely loved catching my first few waves. He was a patient teacher, endlessly encouraging, and he even coped, without batting an eyelid, with my massive grump when I got "Day 3 Syndrome"! Anyone considering going here for a holiday should most definitely go for it. It was my first holiday alone, and I had so much fun that I may dingy my friends forevermore! I am hoping to head back in October for more sun, fun and surf. THANK YOU Extreme Algarve!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

These guys really know how to have fun and maintain safety as well. I spent a morning with the Extreme Algarve crew at Amoreiras beach on the West Coast and they really do make all their guests feel at ease and give the personal attention people deserve.

Thanks guys, it was an unbelievable morning, my only wish is that I could have spent an entire week surfing with you all.