“The place where you start your Surfing career!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extreme Algarve

Extreme Algarve
More attraction details
Owner description: Extreme Algarve is Lagos´premier Surf school and Kitesurf school offering surf lessons and kitesurf lessons. We have accommodation at Casa Offshore but we also provide surf and kitesurf trips and lessons to anyone who would like to book with us whilst staying in Lagos and the Algarve. Please call or email to arrange pick up times.
“The place where you start your Surfing career!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

It was a first time for me when I tried to surf and I had absolutely amazing experience! Professional trainers, friendly people and wonderful beaches with huge green waves :)
If you are looking where to start your surfing career - it's definitely the place where you should be!

Lund, Sweden
“Great SUP- lesson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Never tried SUPing before, so was a little nervous about the first lesson. But I found a new love! Amazing sport, which I recommend! Had an awesome instructor who was extremely helpful and fun! Not only did we get to paddle lots, but we got to learn a bunch of cool turns etc. And for a first lesson to be in such a beautiful place was more than I could ask for!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I'll be back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved my time at extreme Algarve.... For a beginner it was just perfect... The waves were great, the instructors were so helpful and friendly and all the other surfers there were so lovely.
The camp at Casa Offshore has such a nice vibe, loved hanging out with everyone. And I loved trying out padel boarding and SUP yoga with the lovely Anastasia ... Theres so much cool stuff to do, wish I had been there for longer! But now I've got the surfing bug...I'll be back!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sophie L
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“BEST surf holiday EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Amazing place and amazing team! I've stayed at the Extreme Algarve house and surfed with them twice now (in 2012 and 2014) and plan to go back again soon. The people I meet there are always planning on going back again and again. The team at Extreme Algarve are amazing and you can't help feel at home with them. It is a beautiful place to stay, with lovely rooms and nice little touches, a number of indoor and outdoor chill out areas, BBQ area (with a BBQ night once a week), yoga area, swimming pool and hot tub. Michaela, Sebastian and Denise run the place like a home and are always welcoming and helpful. It is a short walk into Lagos town, which is a beautiful place with plenty to do and see. The town beaches are stunning, the old town is pretty, and the restaurants and bars offer great variety for everyone. The great thing about staying at Extreme Algarve is that you will always meet lovely people (those who work there and those who stay) and will always have the choice of a quiet, chilled time or a really fun, lively time.

Extreme Algarve offers surfing, kite surfing and stand-up paddle boarding sessions with really friendly & professional instructors - they really are a great bunch of people! You will learn something no matter what level you are. I would also highly recommend Anastasia's pre- or post-surf yoga sessions - what a magical way to ease achy limbs and wind down! There is also a house canoe you can hire to explore the hidden beaches and grottoes around the beautiful coast. I love this place and it has to be shared! Check it out and I promise you'll agree!

3 Thank Cara D
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I can only say: Book it! I've never been at a holiday place where I feel at home instantly. Went back for the second time this June and am already planning to visit again. It's perfect, whether you are a total surf beginner or if you already developed some skills. The team consists of the nicest people and you are sure to make amazing new friends from all around the world. BOOK NOW!

1 Thank CarlaQ81