Review Highlights
Great ride, beautiful nature

Nice and safe horses, wild nature, friendly and professional owners. Went twice and would highly... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2018
MiaGingi
via mobile
Great afternoon!

Went on my first ride at Tiffany's today. Lydia the guide was very chatty and nice and made sure... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Benagil Secrets
3 Reviews
from US$100.38
More Info
All reviews an experienced rider fantastic ride single file longer ride hour hack great afternoon horses beginners holiday zuchinni lesson hat
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Lovely horses, well looked after but we spent 3 hours riding in single file, which kind of defeated the object of spending an afternoon riding together. My horse was lovely but had to stay at the back as it apparently kicks other horses - not ideal for a group riding experience. Customer service could be improved, we were not made to feel particularly welcome. For £85 Euros each for a 3 hour ride, we did feel disappointed and because we couldn't talk to each other, despite the spectacular scenery, the experience was not what we hoped for. Sorry Tiffany's we wouldn't come back based on this experience.

Date of experience: July 2017
4  Thank JaneTattersall
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and girlfriend had a great time. Very friendly people, gentle horses. Must visit for horselovers.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank JrndG
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My two children and I went here for a beginner's ride during our recent trip to Portugal. No one introduced themselves, and the woman who was teaching (or commanding) us just yelled instructions at us in a very gruff manner before sending us off on an hour-long ride with two young guides who maybe said five words to us the whole time. It was stressful and not fun. I would not recommend.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank maryvanb
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The horses and equipment were in excellent shape and my friend who started with the 20 minutes instruction was well taken care of. We went for a 1 hr trail ride in the beautiful landscape and the horses easily found their way on the rather stony paths. However, I have to admit that I didn't feel welcomed at the riding Centre. Nobody introduced themselves to us and the overall tone was rather harsh. We found ourselves standing around in the barn and nobody really wanted to deal with us besides a very motivated and friendly intern who tried her best. A second intern, however, almost yelled at me when I climbed off my horse after the trail ride while she was helping my (beginner level) friend. We have our own barn and horses at home and I have been competing at the biggest horse shows all over the world. I definitely understand that every barn has its own rules - but sometimes it's just about how to explain those rules and talk to people in general.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank GentleAmy
Reviewed 24 April 2017

My husband and I did an hour trail ride here, and had a wonderful time. Tiffany’s stables are easy to find on the N125, and there is a blue sign indicating the turning into the yard. The horses all look happy, healthy and well-fed. My husband had never sat on a horse before, however, following an excellent 20minute 1-2-1 lesson with Tiffany, who gave him some superb instruction, he was competent enough to come out on a hack with me. Our horses were perfectly matched for our different riding abilities, and were both calm and lovely natured. Brooke, a young lady from the US who is currently on a working holiday at Tiffany’s, took us out on the trail and was an excellent guide. She was constantly checking to make sure we were OK, and was also knowledgeable about the local fauna and flora. It was a wonderful way to explore the countryside. I highly recommend a visit here.

Date of experience: April 2017