Review Highlights
Great ride, beautiful nature

Nice and safe horses, wild nature, friendly and professional owners. Went twice and would highly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
MiaGingi
via mobile
Great afternoon!

Went on my first ride at Tiffany's today. Lydia the guide was very chatty and nice and made sure... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2018
Jessie W
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lagos
from US$23.10
from US$28.90
from US$46.20
from US$46.20
More Info
All reviews an experienced rider hour ride fantastic ride lovely horses single file longer ride horse ride great afternoon trail beginners holiday zuchinni lesson hat equipment
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Nice people who really love horses,
Beautiful and calm horses,
Incredible walks in groups,
Very good instructors!
Cheapeau, Tiffany's Riding Center! ❤

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for the fantastic tour of your lovely countryside.
We came with children ranging from 7 to 16 and all said it was one of the best days of their holiday.
The horses are very well cared for and much loved and the ride is great and informative.
Would definitely recommend

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2017

It was a great beginners ride, they didnt mind that we wanted a longer ride, as I know how to ride but my boyfriend didn't, so he had a 20 minute lesson, and then we went out all together. People mentioned about it being boring because its single file, but it says so in their regulations and I thought it was a very safe. The guide was very informative and we really enjoyed the horses. My boyfriend felt incredibly safe even though it was his first time.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this riding centre for almost 10 years of my life and have always thoroughly enjoyed it. The horses are well kept and great around children. The rides are fun and the views are epic. Debrah the Instructor is great to talk to and can help you with any questions no matter how experienced you are. I always enjoyed my rides here and would recommend this lovely riding centre to anyone no matter how experienced they are.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Lovely horses, well looked after but we spent 3 hours riding in single file, which kind of defeated the object of spending an afternoon riding together. My horse was lovely but had to stay at the back as it apparently kicks other horses - not ideal for a group riding experience. Customer service could be improved, we were not made to feel particularly welcome. For £85 Euros each for a 3 hour ride, we did feel disappointed and because we couldn't talk to each other, despite the spectacular scenery, the experience was not what we hoped for. Sorry Tiffany's we wouldn't come back based on this experience.

Date of experience: July 2017