Just returned from canavial.As expected another great holiday.Eyerything about the canavial says slow down and relax.This year our friend fell ill and the support owners jaoa and jorkim,the staff paolo isabel and olga gave our friends was outstanding.
There are not many many places these days where you can get your drink from the fridge and within 5 yds sit on your porch or lay on your sunbed on the lawn.
The rooms are a good size and cleaned every day by isabel who is an angel.Ask paolo for some help and advice and he only to happy to help.The gardens are very well kept and there are plenty of sunbeds to go round,the pool is a bit on the small side and very cold but very welcom when hot.
Lagos is the jewel of the algave,with outstanding beaches wonderfull town and welcoming people.
All in all GREAT APARTMENTS .GREAT PEOPLE .GREAT TOWN.GREAT COUNTRY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The complex is formed by two small blocks of studios situated in a quiet area, close to the sea. Canavial I & II Apartments offers guests two swimming pools for adults and a sun terrace. Sun loungers and parasols are available at no extra charge. There is free wireless Internet access and free parking and a large terrace next to the gardens. Hotel location description The small studio complex is situated in a prime location 600 m away from Porto de Mos beach and close to the other beaches, such as Dona Ana beach (1.5 km) and the famous Ponta da Piedade (2 km). The picturesque historic centre of Lagos (2.5 km) can be easily reached by public transport (bus stop 300 m away), and is around 80 km to Faro Airport. Room description The “Studios 2 Adults” may comprise twin beds or a double bed, a cot or a camp bed (suitable for children aged 1-12) and private bathroom, hairdryer, a kitchenette, fridge, individually regulated air conditioning and safety box (extra charge). There are garden views from the balcony or terrace.”Studios 3 Adults” has capacity for 3 adults. All studios have Internet access, a bath or shower, a 2-ring cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, tea/coffee maker, satellite and local TV. Comments from hotel The reception is open 9 am to 7 pm. Guests arriving outside these times should please advise the establishment of their estimated arrival time by calling (351) 919259132. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Canavial I & II Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canavial Apartments Lagos
- Canavial Apartments Hotel Lagos