“Lunch perfect”

Cuisines: Italian, Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone number: 282 762 911
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This place can be found just on the main square. It is always busy which is a good sign.I only stopped here during the day for something light and i ordered a mixed salad which was gorgeous.It was always too busy at night to try but i would think it would be excellent.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Given a dish I didn't order and when I tried to be polite and offered to eat it they accepted too readily. Spaghetti in tomato sauce poor.

1  Thank Jackieloves4
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We ate here on the first night of a two week holiday mainly due to the atmosphere and there being a live band playing opposite whilst we ate. I opted for the swordfish which was excellent and my partner had the steak which he mainly left as it was tough, a waiter appeared and asked why he wasn't eating his food, to which we said everything was fine just not very hungry, with it being our first night it wasn't the end of the world and we ordered another bottle of wine and carried on enjoying the night. We decided to return to this restaurant on our very last night, mainly due to the band which was playing in the square again and the atmosphere and we ordered the Sea food rice, I was VIOLENTLY ill after eating this to the point where I may not have made the flight home the next day. I cant however fault the service or the atmosphere. Menu is pretty limited and after what happened we wont be returning here again. Beware!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The waiters were attentive and quick . The restaurant was italian . The waiters popped across to refill our wine glasses . The food arrived hot and tasted delishious . We had pasta but the range of pizza's was vast.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Ate here in early evening, we both had the piripiri chicken served with chips and salad. The chicken was nice but a bit dry, could have done with some sauce. Restaurant seemed nice, quite clean. Handy place if you're stuck in the area and don't know where to eat, although would probably have chosen to eat elsewhere next time

1  Thank edcresdee