“Very good experience”

Cuisines: Italian, Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone number: 282 762 911
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We had prawn pasta, pizza, small steak and tornedo and all were excellent, in 10 nights it's the only fresh pizza I have seen in Lagos.
Interior is pleasant, staff very nice and helpful.
Would definitely revisit and recommend.
Well priced.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went to this in the centre of Lagos tonight for a Pizza and ordered a Fruits of the sea pizza. When it arrived at the table I was thoroughly disappointed. The fruits of the sea was not what I expected (i.e. Real sea food Prawns Muscles squid etc etc) .... it was just small pieces of crab sticks !!!!!!. I complained to the waiter and, in all fairness he took it away and offered me a different pizza. This too was rather disappointing too. I visit Lagos 4 or 5 times a year and have enjoyed very good food in all the establishments I have visited. I shall never recommend or visit this restaurant ever again.................. and to top it all the restaurant seems to be run by Italians !!!

1  Thank davidsgread2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This place can be found just on the main square. It is always busy which is a good sign.I only stopped here during the day for something light and i ordered a mixed salad which was gorgeous.It was always too busy at night to try but i would think it would be excellent.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Given a dish I didn't order and when I tried to be polite and offered to eat it they accepted too readily. Spaghetti in tomato sauce poor.

1  Thank Jackieloves4
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We ate here on the first night of a two week holiday mainly due to the atmosphere and there being a live band playing opposite whilst we ate. I opted for the swordfish which was excellent and my partner had the steak which he mainly left as it was tough, a waiter appeared and asked why he wasn't eating his food, to which we said everything was fine just not very hungry, with it being our first night it wasn't the end of the world and we ordered another bottle of wine and carried on enjoying the night. We decided to return to this restaurant on our very last night, mainly due to the band which was playing in the square again and the atmosphere and we ordered the Sea food rice, I was VIOLENTLY ill after eating this to the point where I may not have made the flight home the next day. I cant however fault the service or the atmosphere. Menu is pretty limited and after what happened we wont be returning here again. Beware!!