“A Nice Friendly restaurant in Centre”
Review of O Pescador

O Pescador
Ranked #11 of 140 Restaurants in Loule
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Normally go for Breakfast Tosta Mista, Freshly Queezed Orange Juice and Cafe com Leite.
Never been disappointed.
I have not used the Restaurant for several years as usually dine more locally when in the Algarve.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

First things first: I am Spanish so if I hd been a Brit... Well around me some re eating fish.

So I arrived on a Monday and asked for the menu. Then asked if they thought I could have grilled sardines or the prawns. They said, Sir, it is Monday. Have the suggestions, grilled pork sirloin or pork liver.

I went along and had a good meal for a reasonable price.

Mind you. The place looks like a medium to high standing place. Never a good sign near a local market or tourist area. But a real treat. Full of locals, eating what I was having and the occasional north European having " fish".

I shall be back....

4  Thank TheWholeTruthHK
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in Loulé. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Staff always very helpful and friendly. Great for fish and meat.

3  Thank paulpalace
Reviewed 12 December 2013

If you like seafood, the prawns are a must, they are huge and very tasty. If you like meat, it is also delicious. Great service, great price.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We visited Loulé in November, and our first visit was ruined by the cold & rain, but we came back a couple of days later in radiant sunshine and sat outside on the curb. The restaurant is situated right next to the indoor market (do go and visit it), and we think that what we ate came straight from the fish stalls in the market. Fresh, fresh, fresh...! Very kind staff and the food was excellent.
Do try the squid or the sardines, and don't be afraid of the bill, it is VERY reasonable.