“Perfect setting”
Review of A Casa da Rocha

A Casa da Rocha
Ranked #15 of 537 Restaurants in Portimao
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Over the top of the clifs on the main street of the resort of Praia da Rocha
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Ate here 3 times. Food and drink perfect. Atmosphere lovely and relaxed. Beautiful view and value for money.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Given the views from here we thought we'd save this 'til our last day and hope the food matched the view. We weren't disappointed. My husband had soup to start I had melon, both fresh and delicious. Main course was th star though, my husband's TWO fillet steaks with mushroom sauce with veg were delicious while I indulged in the seafood Cataplan. Huge amount of delicious good quality seafood, one of the prawns was so big I'm sure it was a lobster in disguise, all in a rich tomato-paprika-onion broth. Wish I could have finished it!
Not bad when the two courses with a drink came to just €45.
The real star though was the view, sunset to die for.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Having a day out and feeling hungry, decided to stop and try this little gem, we found the menu gave us plenty of options in both the fish and meat areas and having again olives, bread, paste etc followed by started and mains washed down with an excellent bottle of wine and water all came to 57 euro's great value and came away feeling full, also the hotel has good frontal sea views.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat. Looks out on to the beach loving the sun sets. Eaten here many times one of our favourites.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

We thought we would try this restaurant as it always seemed to be busy.
We were seated looking out to the beach - what an amazing backdrop !!
The menu is very good - I chose Sole and wasn't disappointed - absolutely huge portions!! My meal would have been enough for both my husband and myself!! I was served 4 fillets!!!!!
We had a great evening and enjoyed the meal - and the sangria!!!! Yummy :)