My wife and I stayed in a first floor apartment room between 30th October - 8th November. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Our apartment had a balcony and if the weather was a bit warmer would have been able to sunbathe on the roof. The view from our apartment was stunning with the marina and the comings and goings of ships of all sizes travelling along the river. We were provided with dressing gowns and most importantly slippers ( recommended for all guests as high heeled shoes make heck of a racket on tiled floors ! ) In the room was a microwave and electric two ring hob and a large fridge ( Handy if you wanted to eat in ). The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Buffet type breakfasts were always very good ( cooked breakfast / cereals / plenty of fruit ). Even at this time of year we found several good places nearby to eat in the evening. The staff were all very friendly and especially the reception staff who couldn't have been more helpful. The main swimming pool is about 30 metres long but is not heated. It was very cold in early November and felt colder than the sea. The hotel is situated close to a superb large sandy beach but personally i prefered to walk along to the next beach which had more character. We would recommend this hotel to anyone but i would want to stay earlier in the year as we only had two days sunshine in our 10 day stay. The weather was the only negative. Temperatures even in the heavy rain and cloud ranged from 17-21 degrees C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tivoli Marina Portimão is a 4 star resort with a privileged location next to Portimão Marina and Praia da Rocha in the Algarve, Portugal. This hotel is perfect for spending a holiday with friends or family and is right next to shops, restaurants and entertainment. Water sports, golf and activities for children are just some of the options available. It offers ample studios and apartments divided among three buildings, the Marina Sun, Marina Deck and Marina Beach which are walking distance from all the hotel's services, including the 3 pools (one for children) and the restaurants and bars inside the resort. If you prefer, we also have our Tivoli Buggy available which will take you on a fun and comfortable ride to anywhere in the resort or to Praia da Rocha. If you feel the Tivoli Marina Portimão has the perfect scenario for a special event, wedding or banquet, our team will be pleased to prepare a room to your taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Lastminute and LoveHolidays so you can book your Tivoli Marina Portimao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Marina Portimao Portimão
- Tivoli Marina Portimao Hotel Portimão
- Tivoli Arade
- Tivoli Marina Portimao Algarve, Portugal