“Excellent food after a beach day”
Review of D' Italia

D' Italia
Ranked #13 of 73 Restaurants in Sagres
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Great spot to feed the whole family after a energetic beach day. Service was good. Pizza quality was fantastic. Nice, large menu. Thank you

SagresHolidays, D'Italia at D' Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your dining experience and we hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of serving you again.
Regards

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I rarely make time to leave reviews, however after the superb night my family and I enjoyed here I thought it necessary. The food was brilliant and was only made better by the hospitable atmosphere created by the staff as well as the great beach location. This is our third year visiting Sagres and D'Italia has become an instant family favourite and given us yet another reason to return soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome atmosphere, such friendly and helpful staff and don’t let me forget the Hawaii pizza must try one of the best I’ve had !

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My family and I found this gem on the last day of our short family break, just a short walk from the beach. We'd not long had fairly large breakfast, so our original plan was to sit outside with a glass of wine, whilst the kids had a pizza each.

Shortly after their pizzas had arrived, a member of staff noticed me eyeing up a lasagna that a customer a few tables away had just received and kindly asked if I'd changed my mind about eating...I had. Much to my wife's dismay, I asked for a lasagna with a cheesy garlic bread on the side. I was not disappointed.

Both pizzas were "scrumptious" according to the kids and my lasagne was delicious (even better than my mother-in-law's, but don't tell her that!).

We don't tend to go back to the same location when we go away, we like to explore new places, but we're putting some serious thought into coming back to Sagres just so we can eat here again!

10/10, exceptional service, fantastic food and in a perfect location.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Great Pizza and even better atmosphere, defiantly going back next time I come back to Sagres. The pasta looked good too!