We stayed at the Martinhal resort at the end of September. We were lucky with the weather, with sun, no wind and a warm temperature (28 degree) and water. The hotel is a perfect place to stay. We had a "Beach room" in a little house, just a few meters from the beach. The view was just amazing and the room was very nice, confortable, quiet, modern, full equiped, with a little terrace with sea view. The service was delicate, and we appreciate some special attentions for our 10 years wedding birthday, which were totaly free and on the own initiative of the hotel. We took the room with breakfast, which was a buffet but what for a buffet. Products were all very fresh including fresh fruit juice, fruit salade and a lot of other things. Cheese came directly from productors in the montain and it is possible to order what you want. It's not our first stay in a five star hotel, but it's sure that it's probably one of the best hotel in which we stayed and for sure, with the best breakfast. So, in conclusion, even it's a little expensive, don't hesitate to go to this hotel. You will have value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel is the finest luxury family resort in Europe. Positioned within a protected natural park near the historic fishing port of Sagres, on Portugal’s unspoiled western Algarve coast, Martinhal is where luxury meets Nature. Martinhal welcomes families and couples, and the greeting is warm, open and generous. Guests feel at home. And it’s memorable. This is where life-long friendships will blossom, and where lasting impressions will be made. Stylish, contemporary architecture complements the organic personality of the resort, which has been shaped to blend effortlessly into the indigenous landscape. This is function and form at its best. This is sustainability. And Martinhal is more. For conferences, weddings and celebrations, Europe’s finest luxury resort sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, TravelUp, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Martinhal Sagres Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinhal Beach Hotel Sagres
- Martinhal Beach Resort And Hotel