Half Day Sete Cidades PRIVATE Jeep Tour

Book in advance
from
£279.57
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Seazores
from £279.57
More Info
All reviews sao miguel thermal pools private tour without hesitation botanical gardens tea factory island ship
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2023

My husband and I were on two-day private tour with a very knowledgable and friendly young woman, named Natasha. She asked what type of places I wanted to photograph and she took us to the most wonderful, scenic places on Sao Miguel Island. She went out of her way for us so we would have a wonderful experience on the island.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 6 September 2023

I mean it when I say this experience is life changing. I went on a tour of Sete cidades and loved Natacha’s tour so much that I went back to the island literally 4 months later for a tour of nordeste!

Natacha is a wonderful person who is so knowledgeable and passionate about the island. She is so good hearted and genuinely wants people to have a good experience. She was prompt for the pick up and had everything planned out well. She changed the tour to suit our interests and based on what I asked to see. She took us to have the best lunch I’ve had on the island that was home cooked. I felt like I was with an old friend the entire time.

Please book a tour with Natacha! It will change your life. People like Natacha are the reason why I travel. She genuinely just wants you to love the island as much as she does. And honestly, after 2 tours with her, I really do.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 23 August 2023 via mobile

Brilliant half day driven by Natasha around the lakes. She is an exceptional tour guide - asking what we would like to know as well as telling us her knowledge. She was very kind to the children (9 &11) and ensured that we got to do everything we wanted to, even dropping us at a more convenient location on the way back. Cannot recommend enough. On the tour itself - wow spectacular views and experience! You do go off-road and very high into the mountains, but never did it feel unsafe.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 13 August 2023

We actually were lucky enough to enjoy two days with this top-notch tour guide, Natacha, and saw a large portion of Sao Miguel. She holds a wealth of knowledge about this magical island and has the best personality to share it with you.

We saw some of the typical sites, as well as some hidden gems that real locals know well, including some great local food stops.

If you really want to experience this beautiful paradise, I would strongly recommend hiring this company to learn more than you might expect in the presence of a master tour guide, who you can't help but like as well.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 10 August 2023

This was so much fun! Natasha provided a fabulous half-day trip into the hills on San Miguel for me and two friends, when we visited the Azores in July, 2023. We were able to go off-road, which made the tour even better; we could optimize the views and avoid the crowds. She was gracious, knowledgeable, and a lot of fun. Highly recommend,

Date of experience: July 2023