We have stayed here twice now as we are taking our grown children and grandchildren to the Azores, in turn, as the grandkids get old enough:) We love the location of this hotel and a view of the harbor is a must! Nice to look out on all the harbor activity. We had no complaints….breakfast was good but did not eat here for other meals. The front desk was very nice to let us take out beach towels for our day trips with our grandsons. While I don't recommend going to "fast food" in the Azores, our grandsons had been away from America for almost two weeks when we arrived in Sao Miguel at the end of our trip and they were thrilled to be able to get a "fix" at Burger King in the harbor area:) They could see the sign from our hotel room window:) Hope to be able to stay here again someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the marina and the Port of Cruises, in the center of Ponta Delgada in S. Miguel Island, Hotel Marina Atlântico offers a superb view of the ocean in the horizon colored by boat masts and flags. Hotel Marina Atlântico embodies a ship, with high masts, resting on the shore. As the best hotel in town, its decor is luminous and modern, inspired by nautical motifs and inviting you to have a serene and unique experience. You can leisurely benefit from a first class Health Club and savor its well-known and distinct cuisine full of local Azorean products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Marina Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Atlantico Hotel
- Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada
- Hotel Marina Atlantico Azores/Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel