Located in the outscirts of Ponta Delgada this hotel is ideally for travellers wanting to see the island with a rental car. It's only a short distance to the high-way with access to the rest of the island, and about 20 mins of walking to the Avenida. Parking is available in the street behind the hotel, free of charge.
We stayed in a good sized and clean double room, with a balcony facing a back street with a partial ocean view. The beds were hard and so were the pillows - just the way we like it! The bathroom was in good standard with a bath tub and big mirror.
The breakfast buffet was a bit noisy, but the staff kept it nice and clean. Wi-fi was very poor, allmost non-existent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VIP Executive Azores Hotel, with a modern and bold design, has 229 rooms and combines quality service, comfort and finesse. This property offers excellent conditions for both segments - leisure and business - and magnificent views over the city of Ponta Delgada and the surrounding landscape. This 4 star Hotel is provided with one Restaurant with two floors and a Grill on the 8th floor where guests can enjoy views of the city and the sea, an excellent gym, an interior swimming pool, squash, bar, covered private parking, a beauty saloon with hairdresser, and Wireless Internet service. The Hotel also offers amazing conditions for meetings and events, with a high number of meeting rooms, among which are an auditorium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your VIP Executive Azores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Vip Executive Azores
- VIP Executive Azores Hotel Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel