“Fine Italian in PD, but limited menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of RISTORANTE MIMO.IT - CLOSED

RISTORANTE MIMO.IT
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Fine Italian in PD, but limited menu”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very nice people running this small Italian resto. The choices are very limited, so if you do not like some of the dishes, you are out of luck. We do not eat pork and many dishes contained pork, even the escaloppe milanese! We also found the portions somewhat small in relation to the price. You can do better in PD

1 Thank CMT-JWT

Bicaz, Romania
“gooooooooood food”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I am in love about Italian food,and here in Ponta Delgada I found one very,very good restaurant where I eat FANTASTIC!!! it true that I found him very hard because it not in centrum...but I ask some people and in finaly I was more than happy.....the service and the foog it was super....and if I remember the taste from Tiramisu ...........OHHHH it unbelivebile!!!!!!

Sao Miguel, Azores
“Great restaurant for a special night or any night!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary here.And we could not be happier with our choice.It is a pleasure to go to a restaurant where the owners who are the chef and hostess/server know what they are doing. The menu offers many classic Italian dishes cooked by a real Italian chef.We thoroughly enjoyed our food, the eggplant was delicious, carbonara very good and the homemade sausage and polenta were outstanding.The desserts are all Italian and made at the restaurant, also outstanding. The wine list includes Italian wine as well as Portuguese, I would highly recommend getting Italian wine. The service of course was very good and the attention to detail was greatly appreciated. We are going back next week.

New York City, New York
“Best food in Ponta Delgada by far!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Authentic and sophisticated Italian food at traveler-friendly prices. We ate there 4 days in a row during our six day trip and wish we had discovered it two days earlier! Always fresh ingredients and wonderful service by charming italian owners Lilliana and Claudio. Don't forget to try the carbonara and semi fredo!

1 Thank jessica H
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Excellent food - best in Azores”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Lovely food and attentive service. Wine list was good. Very reasonable prices. New business - give it your support

Visited May 2014