“Bring your appetite” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Crowley, Louisiana
“Bring your appetite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I've been to other Brazilian steak houses in the states before so I was assuming that it would be similar and it was to a certain extent. The server was extemely helpful (and spoke excellent English) but it also worked because I spoke some Portuguese. The food was good but I found some of the meats to be a bit to salt to me. My favorite dish was the beans and some side sauce which reminded me of chimichurri sauce and it could have been it but they waiter spoke little English so and my Portuguese wasn't getting me anywhere. If you plan to go remember that it's a bit costly compared to most places on the island but if you work it right you'll be fine eating most of the meal. The wine selection was great as well and my favorite part of the place was the caipirinha drinks. Oh how I miss them already.

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Falkville, Alabama
“Death by meat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I believe they said it was 13 different meats. And they were all good. I believe they only serve that menu on the weekends. Soo much food for about 16 euros.

• Visited January 2014
Navarre, Florida
“so. much. meat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The people on the base here call it "death by meat" and I can attest to that. Its all delicious and perfectly cooked along with amazing staff (the main guy on the cooking spit showed my husband how the spit worked when he caught him ogling it) and the young waiter is very helpful and upfront by saying his English is not good (better than my Portuguese!) but he will do the best he can (and he is wonderful by the way, very patient and sweet). They do have a good variety on the salad bar but every time we go we always save room for the meat extravaganza!

Visited January 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All the different meats you can eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

My first experience at a Brazilian BBQ and what an experience it was. Definitely not for the faint hearted. Great food, and lots of it, local wines and entertainment.

• Visited March 2013
Kenora, Canada
“excellent food and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

We ate at this restaurant at least 4 times during our visit to Terceira in July 2013. Wonderful food, friendly staff and situated right with a peaceful and breathtaking view of Monte Brasil and the ocean!

Visited July 2013