“Very nice place”
Review of Q.B. - Food Court

Q.B. - Food Court
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vicenza, Italy
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The grounds and building of QB are beautiful and well-maintained. Scenic place to eat with a great garden in front. We like to eat either outside in the back, or upstairs in the "fancy" part. The back outside has a park for kids that even our older kids love. When we got with the kids, we usually get pizza. We've sat upstairs and got wonderful food too, and it's elegant and quiet. I hope this place stays open for a long time.

• Visited May 2014

West Sacramento, California
“Best food on the island!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best restaurant on the island for both a casual lunch or fine dining.

The fine dining restaurant is located upstairs and is by far some of the best food I have ever had. Trust me, I'm very well traveled! Tonight I had the most amazing octopus dish, as I prefer seafood, but you can't go wrong with anything on this menu. The owner and chefs truly care about the quality of food that is served. The chefs are incredibly talented.

The casual downstairs dining is also delicious, whether you're looking for a good burger or soup and salad. Everything is fresh! I love the soup here.

I honestly can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Don't pass up this delicious and affordable restaurant!

PS - Don't pass on dessert!!