I spent 4 nights in this hotel on business and really enjoyed it. It is on a hill with a beautiful view of Viseu (a very nice, clean, safe town) and was my first impression of Portugal. The hotel is very pretty and the staff was very helpful. There was a SPA that one of my travel companions used and really enjoyed, but I did not use it so I cannot comment first hand on it.
PROS: Clean, safe, modern hotel with great staff, nice view, and plenty of amenities.
CONS: Beds were a bit firm for my taste and there was a lack of selection of pillow types (they were also too firm).
Overall, would DEFINITELY stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montebelo Viseu Congress Hotel constitutes the essence of a true 5-star hotel, in its design, the subtlety of its rooms, its exclusive atmosphere, and attention to every detail. A place where your stay will be transformed into an experience beyond comparison. To ensure you have a perfect stay, each compartment has been carefully thought out to bring you the utmost comfort. All rooms with air conditioning, cable TV, internet, safe and minibar. Montebelo Viseu Hotel & Spa offers a wide selection of dishes for you to savour at your heart's desire while admiring the scenic view. Sports, health, beauty, revitalisation of body and mind - these are some of the many activities you can experience at Montebelo Viseu Hotel & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Montebelo Viseu Congress Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebelo Viseu Hotel And Spa
- Montebelo Viseu Hotel Viseu
- Montebelo Hotel Viseu