“Best way to visit Lisbon”
Review of Photo Tour - CLOSED

Photo Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Photo Tour is a new, registered, enterprise that offers a diferent and better way to visit Portugal, while you are in the tour exploring all the best spots you can learn photography at the same time. We make goup tours as well private and personalized tours.
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Booking a trip with PhotoTour is definetely the easiest, most comfortable and most individual way to visit Lisbon and to learn much more about that city than any coloured guidebook or tourist bus of any colour can teach you. Additionally, I really learnt something about photography and even about my old camera that I already have many years with me when traveling. That`s why: highly recommended! Thomas and Uta from Germany

Reviewed 10 June 2013

João provides an excellent tour in its own right but with the photography expertise and tips as well this was a truly memorable experience.
There were only the two of us so we could go at our own pace and tailor the visit as required, although João has all the local knowledge to ensure you make the best use of your time. Sintra is a must do day trip from Lisbon.
João was great at teaching us more about photography and getting the most from our camera - pitching it at just the right level based on our existing knowledge. For example I have always wanted to photograph water more effectively and now feel much more confident in doing so (see example from the trip).
He is very friendly, with a good sense of humour and excellent English. On the logistics side João was on time with a comfortable vehicle that can show examples of his photographs while you travel, he supplies water and made a very good recommendation for lunch. He sent us the photos he took within a couple of days of the tour which is an added bonus.
We would highly recommend this tour and he can also tailor tours to specific requirements (e.g. night photography) - he is a professional photographer and photography teacher.
Thanks João.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I enjoyed the tour, had seen great places in a very friendly and relaxed way.. no stress with Photo tour. And if you want João can teach you how to handle your camera... Recommended!

1  Thank LuisvBarata
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Thanks to phototour for the magnificent experience provided, in terms of learning how to use the camera as well as the trip to beautiful town, Sintra.
I wish the best of luck.
Until next photo tour

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Joao was so helpfull, everything was so well planed, we saw so mantém beautiful things, And I discovered my camera.