“Amazing experience”
Review of Scooters na Linha

Scooters na Linha
Ranked #9 of 39 Tours in Cascais
More attraction details
Owner description: Scooter and Bicycle Rent. Tours around Cascais Sintra and Lisbon
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We are a couple and we rented the scooter to go around Cascais, Sintra and Cabo da Roca. It was great, such a beautiful scenery and places that you cannot explore better than on scooter! Victor was so kind, positive and really, really helpful! We talked a lot, he gave us very useful tips about our trip around and recommended some good restaurants. We were a bit late to return the scooter, but it was not a problem for Victor. Charming person, great service and cool scooters. Definitely recommended!

Visited May 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I rented a scooter at the end of February from Vitor at Scooters na Linha to take my partner and I around the Sintra/coastal roads and we had the best experience. Vitor was lovely, so so very helpful and it was a great way to get around and see the beautiful coast. We would both highly recommend renting from Vitor, especially because he delivers and picks up the scooters to your location if you take a long enough rental. This was an essential addition for our trip and we really appreciated the extra effort. Our trip to Lisbon would not have been what it was without Scooters na Linha!

Visited February 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Lisbon coast”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I used to live in Carcavelos for 11 years. Returning recently for a week-long holiday, and not wanting the expense or hassle of renting a car, I was hugely impressed with the quality of service that Victor and Scooters na Linha provided in renting my friend and I a moped for 5 days. Scooter, documents, two helmets and basic orientation were delivered to my front door at the time we arranged, and we were off on an adventure unlimited by trains, taxis and parking spots. We must've done about 150km over the 5 days, and it cost us €9 in petrol! Would strongly recommend Scooters na Linha to anyone visiting the area; I'll most certainly use them every time I return in future. 5 stars.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Matthew C
Santa Cruz, California
“Great Service & Great Fun”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Wow! What a blast and such great, helpful, and patient service. Went to eat nextdoor and popped in to get some advice on seeing Cascais and Sintra by scooter. Even without showing interest in his scooters Vitor helped me and my girlfriend understand the local roads and best routes. Consequently, we returned the following day and rented a scooter for 2 days and it was more than worth it! (Also recommend finding a place to stay in/near downtown Cascais through AirBnB and combining it with a scooter from these guys)

After enjoying the freedom of a scooter for two days, Vitor called us a cab upon returning the bike for the following morning (6am pickup) to Lisbon's airport. Since we had no phone and limited Portuguese skills we promised him that we would write this glowing review as a way of saying thanks for all he did for us.

If/when I make it back to Cascais, I'm going straight to Scooternalinha!

Visited November 2013
Quito, Ecuador
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cabo da Roca & Praia Agrada”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was a great way to discover Cabo da Roca an beautiful Agrada beach up in the hills. The ebikes are fantastic and the owner is very accommodating! We had a great 2 days on the bikes and would highly recommend renting from this company! Thank you very much Vitor!

Visited October 2013