Perfect Spot Lisbon
US$300
US$156
US$152
Orbitz.com
All reviewstrain stationspacious gardenfew minutes walkhostelhostsbeachessintra
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 days in perfect spot,and we were totally suprised.
We sleep in Nature room,a large room decorated with nature motives,with a private small balcony with garden view,that you can even put water in the plants yourself with a little and funny waterholder.this little balcony is so beautifull and relaxing that in the nigth i stood there alot of time loonking the moon and stars.
the level of confort ,higiene and decoration was 5 stars.
We had the oportunity to visit other rooms and all of them,with different names and themes,we're so suprised.we just wish to sleep one different nigth in each one.
Regarding the rooms,they are clean,fresh, sunny and all decorated in the rigth dose with the diferent themes.
The one I loved most after the Nature room was the Culture Room,that i have the chance too meet.it's also a very large room with a laaaaaarge bed and an extra bed,perfect for 3,or babys.

The other areas of the house:

The Kitchen it's a major kitchen where you can cook( local supermarket 5-10m walking distance).
there a huge table and plenty of space to cook and to store your food.
Rita and Jonh(perfect spot staff that I will also talk),helped us in whatever we need in terms of food,one of the nigths we asked them to cook for us,and the result was deligthfull!!!!
The super fresh handmade prepared breakfast,is so special that I won't talk just to tease you to go there and see for yourselves.

The living room:
There's a huge living room,recieving all the day ligth from the gardem,where you can play snooker,read,play guitar,play boardgames,see movies(large database with recorded movies),or just relax.it's a big room with 4 or 5 different enviorments with sitting solutions ,so there's plenty of space for everyone.

The garden:
Leaving the living room,you pass by other perfect area that can escape from your attencion.it's a barbecue area with also a large wood table,perfect to sit,drink someting and do late nigth talking.
The gardem is magic.
It's more or less 200m2 of gardem,with alot of trees and green grass.
the garden has facilities and diferent areas.
Our favourite was the chill out area,that is a wood and pillows mixed up constrution,perfect to get a book,some music in your ears and relax cathing some sun.my when i was playingsnooker with some guests from italy,my girlfriend stood there for hours.
In the garden you have nets,tables and even a big net that fits 2!
In the garden nearby the surfdeck(where I stored my surfboard) there's a little space,where they plant rocula and other vegetables.it's beautifull!!
The garden is so big that is enougth space for everything.I used the gardem to do some exercise and some yoga!

Other common areas:
The big house with 2 floors is rich in little areas that you can sit and relax,in the first floor is another living room with a bookshelf just rigth before the big sunny balcony with sofas and garden view.

Our room didn't have a private lavatory,the one I visit had one private.but they are so well cleaned and freshed up that in three days stays,i totally forgot that it was a shared lavatory.

The location is perfect,we took the car but i didn't touch it.we pick up some bikes and and went to cascais for sigthseeing.i wanted to go the beach by car to surf but rita and jonh conviced me to go by bike.it was the best thing I did!

Rita and Jonh are the staff and the owners of the hostal.they are super friendly and helpfull in everything.their lifes and hostal story is stunning.we talk with them for hours!a small part of the house is just for them,so they are always present if you need something even in the middle of the nigth,that was my case.we deseperadly need an aspirin.
the Best thing is that they are in the house but you feel that you are in your house!they know to receive and to make you feel at home.

So i thing is everything i remember now.oh!no i forgot to tell you that they are totally eco-friendly!most of the decoration,tables and sofas were handmade by THEM!outstanding artists!!

I travel all around the world for my work and i know alot of places.if you go to portugal,go to perfect spot.belive me.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed 5 nights in Cascais at The Percfect Spot in middle of January. We were warmly welcome by Jon and Rita, who are amazing people, friendly and helpful, they give you all informations you need, they want you to enjoy your trip as much as possible !

About the hostel, it's such a comfie and cosy place !
First of all, it's super clean, and the kitchen is absolutly perfect, everything is handy, new, clean and you'll have everything you need to cook a nice dish.

We stayed in the double bedroom with a balcony. You have all the space you need, two duvets in case of need and a comfortable mattress. The bathroom just beside is a place where you could spend hours in the hot shower !

I highly recommand the Percect Spot, you're close to Cascais center, train and bus station (about 5minutes, no more). The breakfast is cutly served in a personnal bucket, included in the price of your room, the price is cheap compare to the quality of the hostel.
Those 5 nights-days were just a dream, thank you very much to Jon and Rita and congratulations to the little paradise you create !

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was the best backpackers I have ever stayed at. It felt more like a home. Rita and Jon are so friendly and helpful. I simply cannot wait to return. Everything was perfect. There is not a single thing I can fault.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I had a great time in Lisbon, especially at this hostel! Actually I didn't feel like staying at a hostel, it was more like staying at a good friends house. The lovely owners Rita and Jon really give you the feeling to feel home and not just like a client or a random visitor. Very cool, funny and well organized! The house itself is clean, really roomy with its big and stylish living room, kitchen and the nice garden. Same for the rooms and bathrooms. Everything is just a couple minutes away, like the supermarket, beach and train station. This is definitely a PERFECT SPOT! Would go back there anytime!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I loved to stay at the Perfect Spot Lisbon Experience Hostel! I spent 10 days there and loved it. The Hostel is big,clean, near the see... And stylish. Loved the garden. Rita and John are just great!
I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
jon_hush, Owner at Perfect Spot Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

dear Sara,

we're so glad that you enjoy your stay and we want to thank you for all the support and kind words. we hope to see you again soon! :)

love from Portugal,