“It's time to surf there”

Cascais Surf School & Surf Camp
More attraction details
Owner description: Cascais Surf School is located in Cascais coast line, the surf lessons take place in Carcavelos, Guincho and Praia Grande. The School offers a variety of surf lessons for all ages and skill levels! Currently Cascais Surf School is offering; Group Surf Lessons, Kids Surf Lessons, Private Surf Lessons, Students Surf Lessons, Surf Guiding, Surf Trips and Surf Events. Come surf with Cascais Surf School and have the best Surf Lesson ever!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Cesena, Italy
“It's time to surf there”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

David organized for us professional surf lesson, he took care about equipment, clothes, atmosphere and great fun! I can honestly reccomand him as a surf teacher! :D

Visited November 2013

Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Surf School Ever”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was one of those panicking persons with the waves... Surfing was for me somthing absolutely impossible to do. But some friends convinced me and then i met David. In the first class I was able to stand up. David's ability to give you self confidence and make you surf, makes him unique. After my experience with CSC I tried classes in my country where the experience was completely different and not recommended. I cant wait to go again to Lisbon to continue, because the evolution is spectacular. Strongly recommended.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank LeticiaCi
Jena, Germany
“Great place to learn surfing and having good times!!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I took two surf lessons with David. He´s a great teacher - always happy and very motivating. We learned everything from the basics and David always tries to take care of everyone individually. It´s really a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

So, what else do I need to say then: Everybody could catch his wave in the first lesson!!! I´d definitely go there again!

Visited October 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Funny and cool!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We spent a good days with David and Laura. David is a good teacher, now we are waiting for next surf lessons this year! we will come back!

Visited September 2013
“Great teacher, high quality surf lesson”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I was an erasmus student in Lisbon and I tried already 6 surflessons at different surfschools in Lisbon, without any progress (I couldn't even stand on the board). I was almost to give up, but then I tried to take a surflesson at surf cascais. Surf Cascais always has small groups (max. 6 people), so that everyone gets enough attention and tips. David, the surf teacher, gave me very good tips, useful information and especially motivation to not give up and keep trying. It helped me a lot and in the very first lesson with Surf Cascais I managed to stand on the board. He aims that everyone that is at his first lesson with him, to stand on the board after 2 hours in the water.
With this surf school, you are really 2 hours in the water, so it is worth the money. I'm really satisfied with Surf Cascais and I took around the 6 lessons here during my Erasmus. I can recommend to everyone (every age and every level he can teach to surf).

Visited October 2013