First of all, I never would have imagined Portugal to be so beautiful. Cascais was about as good as it gets. As for the hotel, the rooms were big and comfortable. My wife loved the electric shades almost as much as the bathrooms. The staff couldn't not have been nicer or more helpful!!!
A short BEAUTIFUL walk into town only added to our stay.
The only down side to this hotel, pool was not heated and in the beautiful spa, the sauna and steam have been broken for a month. Besides that, if you are in Portugal don't miss this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Hotel Italia